Monday, September 28, 2009

Kids that won't stop moving

I have two very active children.  Most days I can ask nicely and get a few shots of them. But, every now and then we have a day like today where they wouldn't let me get a shot. 

I shot about 20 frames and these are the only two that I liked.  I should also add that I was shooting without a flash and trying to get a bit of bokeh in the background so I wouldn't have to straighten the room.

My son did well and his face is nicely in focus.  My daughter on the otherhand just wouldn't stop, she isn't quite in focus, but I do love this photo of her.  She was trying to hide behind her Daddy's legs but, I could still see her.


ISO 200
1/30 at f/1.8
50mm
SOOC
(straight out of the camera)

 
ISO 200
1/40 at f/1.8
50mm
SOOC

No comments:

Post a Comment