Sunday, October 18, 2009

Wedding Photography Workshop


Meet Della and Tom.  This week I had the pleasure to photograph them at a Wedding Photography Workshop at Algonquin.  It was a great weekend.  Getting to shoot such an adorable couple, who are going to be married in just a month, was such a treat.

Della and Tom are the dream Bride and Groom.  So sweet, so patient and willing to let you shoot them over and over and over again.  When their time comes next month they will be more than prepared for their big day, at least when it comes to pictures.

As for the workshop, it was really great to shoot with fellow photographers.  Feedback from our intructor  directly on the spot, was great.  We had the opportunity to test out different lighting both inside and outside.  I feel that much more prepared for future weddings and feel that I could bring some of what I learned into my portraits as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment