Sunday, March 7, 2010

Albums by Pictage - Ottawa Wedding Photographer

I have been so excited to share these albums with you.  It took me quite a while to decide on an Album company for Anna Epp Photography, but now that I have I am more than thrilled with what has arrived.

I chose Pictage and have not for one minute been disappointed.  The service I have received is unbelievable, the ease that I was able to create albums was wonderful and the actual product in had was so much more than I could have ever expected. I want to provide my clients with the best possible Albums to display their photos and Pictage has made that possible for me.


















The albums you see here are: Proof album (top left) which is included in my wedding packages, The Modern Album (top right) a classy album complete with sleeve and printed hard cover prices vary,  and the Sequoia Album by Willowbrook (bottom center) beautiful leather with optional printing or window cover and lay flat pages prices vary.

These albums work well for weddings as well as family photo shoots, covers and colours can all be customized according to your wishes.

I have a few more products on the way and I look forward to sharing them with you once they arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment