Thursday, September 16, 2010

Fuchsia Factory - Ottawa Event Photographer

Fushia Factory

On Tuesday night, I had the pleasure of attending the September Fuchsia Factory Event held at Station Dental.  Fuchsia Factory is speed networking for Women started by Tina Yelle here in Ottawa and now branched out to Calgary and Toronto. Think speed dating, but you are sharing your business information.

Fushia Factory

Everyone is seated across from each other at a table and you have 60 seconds each to share as much info as possible about you and your business in that time. When the two minutes is up you move over a seat as do the opposite side, when you end up where you started you had the opportunity to share and meet everyone in the room.

Fushia Factory

It was a fabulous evening. Although I am great talking and sharing, when put on the spot my mind somehow shuts down and I have trouble thinking of what I need to say.  This was a wonderful opportunity for me to work on my speaking on the spot while getting to know some fabulous women and their businesses. I loved that we could all share and find out how we can work together, the possibilities were endless.

The delicious cupcakes were from Little Cakes, we were all so polite we waited until the end to try them and they were so worth the wait.

Thank you Tina for inviting me to your event and thank you to all the wonderful ladies I met on Tuesday, I look forward to having the opportunity to work with you.

Fushia Factory

No comments:

Post a Comment