Friday, September 17, 2010

Tweethaven - Ottawa Event Photographer

Thursday night saw a crowd gather at Boston Pizza Barrhaven for the first Tweethaven event.  Organized by Chris @NachosatMidnight Marissa @PRMarissa and Gloria @TrueBlissCoach.  And it didn't disappoint.

Tweethaven

I couldn't even begin to list all the people that attended, some of which I had met before others whom I had only met on Twitter.  And of course some I met for the first time.

Tweethaven
 It was such a wonderful turn out and the prizes that were donated were fabulous, 67's tickets, stylus' for smartphones, gift certificates and more.  Oh yes, and a Blackberry thanks to Marc from Wireless Merchant @WrlessMerchant!

Tweethaven

A fabulous night all around, I think it is safe to say that everyone had a great time. A huge thank you to Boston Pizza Barrhaven @BPBarrhaven for allowing us to take over your bar area and supplying us with munchies (love the new chips!) and great service.

Looking forward to the next event already!

To view more photos from the event please visit my Flickr page.

No comments:

Post a Comment